CETA celebrates 30 years anniversary - from 1988 to 2018: 30 years of quality! CETA will exhibit from 24th to 27th April 2018 at the industrial fair Control in Stuttgart. More information
CETA Testsysteme GmbH - Industrial Leak Testing and Flow Measurement
Since more than 30 years CETA Testsysteme GmbH (located in Hilden nearby Duesseldorf) has been producing physical test devices for the measurement of leaks and flow rates. Compressed air and hydrogen (forming gas) are used as the test medium. Throughout the world several thousand CETA test devices are already in use.
These test devices are integrated in many industrial applications, mainly for quality control within the manufacturing process in fully automated production lines. Based on continuous product improvement and development of new solutions we present us as a qualified and competent partner for the industry.
Our product range
- Leak testers with differential pressure sensor
- Leak testers with gauge pressure sensor
- Leak testers with mass flow sensor
- Leak testers with hydrogen sensor
- Flow testers with laminar flow element
- Leak detection systems
- Flow testing with compressed air
- Pneumatical tests and functional tests
- Specific accessories for leak test devices
- DAkkS Calibration Laboratory for the measurand pressure