New: the CETATEST 615 is a fully automated mass flow tester for the detection of small leaks in large volume test pieces. further information. CETA at the trade fair Motek 2017: in hall 3, stand 3320 from 09. -12.10.2017 in Stuttgart further information.
CETA Testsysteme GmbH - Industrial Leak Testing and Flow Measurement
Since more than 25 years CETA Testsysteme GmbH (located in Hilden nearby Duesseldorf) has been producing physical test devices for the measurement of leaks and flow rates. Compressed air and hydrogen (forming gas) are used as the test medium. Throughout the world several thousand CETA test devices are already in use.
These test devices are integrated in many industrial applications, mainly for quality control within the manufacturing process in fully automated production lines. Based on continuous product improvement and development of new solutions we present us as a qualified and competent partner for the industry.
Our product range
- Leak testers with differential pressure sensor
- Leak testers with gauge pressure sensor
- Leak testers with mass flow sensor
- Leak testers with hydrogen sensor
- Flow testers with laminar flow element
- Leak detection systems
- Flow testing with compressed air
- Pneumatical tests and functional tests
- Specific accessories for leak test devices
- DAkkS Calibration Laboratory for the measurand pressure