CETA showed on the trade fair Control in Stuttgart from 7th to 10th May 2019 how the new CETATEST 825 leak tester works.
CETA Testsysteme GmbH - Industrial Leak Testing and Flow Measurement
Since more than 30 years CETA Testsysteme GmbH (located in Hilden nearby Duesseldorf) has been producing physical test devices for the measurement of leaks and flow rates. Compressed air and hydrogen (forming gas) are used as the test medium. Throughout the world several thousand CETA test devices are already in use.
These test devices are integrated in many industrial applications, mainly for quality control within the manufacturing process in fully automated production lines. Based on continuous product improvement and development of new solutions we present us as a qualified and competent partner for the industry.
- 7-inch touchscreen with graphical display for the visual presentation of data
- Dual jog dial
- Real-time measurement data processing
- Industrial PC architecture for display and operation
- Flow-optimised pneumatics
- Security functions to detect internal system faults.
- Bidirectional industrial interfaces
(digital I / O, RS-232, Profibus, Profinet, EtherCAT, Ethernet, USB)
- Wireless connections (Bluetooth, WLAN, NFC)
- Memory for 1 million measurement results and 256 test programs
- Availability: 4th quarter 2019
(please click on headline or picture) Joachim Lapsien, Sales Manager of CETA Testsysteme GmbH and Head of the DakkS Calibration Laboratory, explained the new features of the Leak and Flow Testers for the production line at Control 2019.
For the first time, the new generation of leak testers with differential pressure sensor CETATEST 825 have been presented at the fair. Furthermore, the leak testers with overpressure sensor (CETATEST 715) have been extended by a variant which makes it possible to test containers of the packaging industry (e.g. 1000 l containers) for tightness with a time requirement well below 1 min.
Our product range
- Leak testers with differential pressure sensor
- Leak testers with gauge pressure sensor
- Leak testers with mass flow sensor
- Leak testers with hydrogen sensor
- Flow testers with laminar flow element
- Leak detection systems
- Flow testing with compressed air
- Pneumatical tests and functional tests
- Specific accessories for leak test devices
- DAkkS calibration laboratory for the measurand pressure