CETA at Exhibitions 2018: CETA will exhibit at the Motek in Stuttgart from the 08. - 11. October 2018. GAEDIGK and CETA exhibit together at the fairs FMB and Compamed: visit us from 07. - 09.11.2018 at the FMB, Bad Salzuflen and from 12. - 15.11.2018 at the Compamed in Dusseldorf.
CETA Testsysteme GmbH - Industrial Leak Testing and Flow Measurement
Since more than 30 years CETA Testsysteme GmbH (located in Hilden nearby Duesseldorf) has been producing physical test devices for the measurement of leaks and flow rates. Compressed air and hydrogen (forming gas) are used as the test medium. Throughout the world several thousand CETA test devices are already in use.
These test devices are integrated in many industrial applications, mainly for quality control within the manufacturing process in fully automated production lines. Based on continuous product improvement and development of new solutions we present us as a qualified and competent partner for the industry.
(please click on headline or picture) Dr. Joachim Lapsien, Sales Manager of CETA Testsysteme GmbH and Head of the DakkS Calibration Laboratory, will be showing innovations at CONTROL 2018 regarding his leak tightness and flow testing equipment for the production line. As a topic he sees the trend away from the type test, to the routine test - here the company offers a 100% leak test for all parts.
Published on 24.04.2018
Our product range
- Leak testers with differential pressure sensor
- Leak testers with gauge pressure sensor
- Leak testers with mass flow sensor
- Leak testers with hydrogen sensor
- Flow testers with laminar flow element
- Leak detection systems
- Flow testing with compressed air
- Pneumatical tests and functional tests
- Specific accessories for leak test devices
- DAkkS calibration laboratory for the measurand pressure